- > Anatomy >
- Muscular System >
- Muscles, Quiz 1
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. Number 9 is pointing to the ...
- 2. A muscles elasticity is its ability to ...
- 3. What does number 6 indicate?
- 4. An adductor is a skeletal muscle which ...
- 5. What does number 8 indicate?
- 6. Which number indicates an example of cardiac muscle?
- 7. Which type of muscle is stimulated by nerve impulses from the brain and spinal cord?
- 8. Which number indicates the main skeletal muscle :
- 9. Skeletal muscle is attached to bones by ...
- 10. Which number indicates an example of skeletal muscle :
- 11. Where on the body would you find the trapezius?
- 12. The muscle around the eye is called the ...
- 13. The main muscle involved with chewing is the ...
- 14. How many main types of muscle tissue are there?
- 15. Which type of muscle is also known as 'voluntary muscle'?