This is a new section of the free-anatomy-quiz website, so not much here yet; but there will be more coming soon.
- Crosswords (in pdf format) :
- General and Skeletal Anatomy crossword - pdf, 50kb
Don't forget about our other resources, which include the following activity files you can print out to reinforce your learning by 'filling-in the blanks':
- The anatomy of the cell - pdf, 86kb
- The anatomy of bones - pdf, 26.7kb
- The bones of the hand and foot, anterior - pdf, 128kb
- The bones of the full skeleton - pdf, 86kb
- The axial skeleton (skull and spine) - pdf, 145kb
- The muscles of the arm - pdf, 122kb
- The muscles of the Head and neck, lateral view - pdf, 121kb
- The muscles of the leg - pdf, 122kb
- The muscles of the torso , anterior - pdf, 133kb
- The internal organs - pdf, 105kb
- The heart - pdf, 75kb
- The circulatory system - pdf, 108kb
- The digestive system - pdf, 71kb
- The respiratory system - pdf, 94kb
- The nervous system - pdf, 144kb
other resources :
In this section we've added a few alternative study aids to help you along.
- Articles - Here you'll find a range of short articles on basic anatomy and physiology topics, complete with a few 'test yourself' questions for each one.
- Images and pdf's - Just in case you get tired of looking at the screen we've provided images and pdf files that you can print out and use for 'off-line' practice.
- Word Roots - When you learn the word roots, prefixes and suffixes contained within anatomical and medical terms, you can often work out what they mean. This can be a useful skill as you progress in your studies, so we've provided a dictionary to help you!