Choose from the following sections to test your knowledge of human physiology.
- 20 easy general questions - Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2 --- Quiz 3
- 20 hard general questions - Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2 --- Quiz 3
- Physiology of the cell - Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2
The individual systems of the body:
Fancy something different? Try a French Quiz instead!
Or how about a Geography Quiz?
In this section we've added a few alternative study aids to help you along.
- Articles - Here you'll find a range of short articles on basic anatomy and physiology topics, complete with a few 'test yourself' questions for each one.
- Images and pdf's - Just in case you get tired of looking at the screen we've provided images and pdf files that you can print out and use for 'off-line' practice.
- Word Roots - When you learn the word roots, prefixes and suffixes contained within anatomical and medical terms, you can often work out what they mean. This can be a useful skill as you progress in your studies, so we've provided a dictionary to help you!
- Games - Finally in the resources section, we've added some simple games to make anatomy and physiology practice a little bit more fun.