- > Physiology >
- Endocrine System >
- Anatomy, Quiz 1
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the adrenal glands, the ovaries, the pancreas, the parathyroid glands, the pineal gland, the pituitary gland, the testes, and the thyroid gland. It also asks the following questions :
- The glands of the endocrine system produce ...
- A special feature of endocrine glands is that they don’t ...
- Endocrine glands secrete hormones directly into ...
- Which of the endocrine organs is also an organ of the digestive system?
- How big is the pineal gland in an adult human?
- Which of the following endocrine glands has an anterior and a posterior portion which produce different hormones?
- Which of the following are referred to as the ‘neuroendocrine glands’?