15 questions on the physiology of the endocrine system :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- Thyroid stimulating hormone is secreted by which gland?
- Where is testosterone produced?
- Which gland in the brain secretes antidiuretic hormone (ADH)?
- How do hormones in the endocrine system move around the body?
- Adrenaline is secreted from ...
- Which of these is NOT an endocrine function of the pancreas?
- What type of hormone is testosterone?
- The beta cells in the pancreas secrete which hormone?
- Which reflex is adrenaline most often associated with?
- What is the name given to absolute insulin deficiency?
- Antidiuretic hormone is secreted in response to ...
- Which hormone increases blood glucose levels?
- Where are the adrenal glands located?
- Where is the pituitary gland located?
- Where are the parathyroid glands located?