- > Physiology >
- Endocrine System >
- Physiology, Quiz 1
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. Thyroid stimulating hormone is secreted by which gland?
- 2. Where is testosterone produced?
- 3. Which gland in the brain secretes antidiuretic hormone (ADH)?
- 4. How do hormones in the endocrine system move around the body?
- 5. Adrenaline is secreted from ...
- 6. Which of these is NOT an endocrine function of the pancreas?
- 7. What type of hormone is testosterone?
- 8. The beta cells in the pancreas secrete which hormone?
- 9. Which reflex is adrenaline most often associated with?
- 10. What is the name given to absolute insulin deficiency?
- 11. Antidiuretic hormone is secreted in response to ...
- 12. Which hormone increases blood glucose levels?
- 13. Where are the adrenal glands located?
- 14. Where is the pituitary gland located?
- 15. Where are the parathyroid glands located?