20 more questions on human physiology :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following 20 questions :
- Which of these is not a function of blood?
- What does the pulse represent?
- Why is blood clotting essential?
- Which of the following is not an advantage of stomach acid?
- What is the oesophagus made of?
- Antidiuretic hormone is secreted in response to ...
- Where are the adrenal glands located?
- Where on the body does hair not grow?
- Which of these is not a function of hair?
- What can trigger vitamin d synthesis?
- A fertilised egg embeds into which part of the female reproductive system?
- How many sperm cells are needed to fertilise an egg?
- What is the joining of a sperm cell and egg cell known as?
- Which gas is crucial to all the body's cells?
- Where is urea produced?
- Why does urea need to be removed from the body?
- Which bony structure protects the spinal cord from damage?
- Which structures form the central nervous system?
- Which brain structure regulates the heart beat?
- What is a synapse?