- > Physiology >
- Cell physiology, quiz 1
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. The plasma membrane provides the outer boundary of the ...
- 2. The cell membrane is made (mostly) from a double layer of ...
- 3. The cytoplasm of the cell is _________ water :
- 4. The cytoplasm includes the organelles and the ...
- 5. What separates the nucleus from the cytoplasm of the cell?
- 6. Which of the following is found inside the nucleus?
- 7. Which organelle digests other, worn-out organelles, as well as food particles and engulfed viruses and bacteria?
- 8. Where are the cell's chromosomes stored?
- 9. Which organelle is particularly important for the synthesis, folding, modification, and transport of proteins within the cell?
- 10. Which of the following has ribosomes attached to its surface?
- 11. After transporting and modifying proteins and lipids, the Golgi apparatus packages them into ...
- 12. Which organelle acts as an assembly line where proteins are synthesised from RNA?
- 13. Which organelle generates energy for the cell?
- 14. Which of the following organelles could be described as 'a compartment filled with water containing inorganic and organic molecules'?
- 15. The network of interlinking filaments and tubules that providing a cell with shape and stability is referred to as the ...