20 more questions on human physiology (harder) :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following 20 questions :
- What kind of signal does the cardiac pacemaker use?
- What is a thrombus?
- Which of these is an accessory organ to digestion?
- The wall of the intestinal villi is approximately _____ thick.
- What is a bolus?
- Which of these is not an indicator of an overactive thyroid?
- What substance is used to make steroid hormones?
- Sebum is secreted from the ...
- What is alopecia?
- What are the immune cells in the epidermis called?
- Which organ produces hair?
- Which of the following does not protect the brain from damage?
- What is the name of the electrical signal in a neuron?
- What fluid surrounds the brain to protect it?
- 1How many chromosomes does a child receive from its father?
- What is the production of male sex cells called?
- What causes hiccups?
- The Bowmans capsule drains into which part of the nephron?
- Where in the kidney does the reabsorption of water occur?
- Filtered blood leaves the kidney via which vessel?