20 more questions on human physiology (harder) :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following 20 questions :
- Which component of blood is crucial to clotting?
- What shape are red blood cells?
- What is a result of improper blood flow in a coronary artery?
- The glands that produce amylase are in ...
- Which part of the body performs mastication?
- The stomach is rich in folds called ...
- Where does the descending colon lead to?
- Which of these hormones is released in response to stress?
- Which of these increases the metabolic rate?
- Which kind of hormone crosses the target cell membrane?
- Which one of these is a sex hormone?
- Uvb radiation damage can cause which of the following?
- Which of these is an excitatory neurotransmitter in skeletal muscle?
- What supplies the foetus with oxygen and blood?
- How many chromosomes does a zygote contain?
- Which process is used to produce sex cells?
- Which of these are accessory muscles to inspiration?
- What does the pressure in the lungs do during expiration?
- What causes an oxygen debt in the body?
- During periods of high hydration, urine would be_______?