A 15 question quiz on vitamins :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- How many vitamins are universally recognised at this time?
- How many of the recognised vitamins are soluble in water?
- The four vitamins that are fat soluble are vitamins A, D, E and ...
- What do we call chemical compounds with a similar molecular structure and the same biological activity to a particular vitamin?
- Ascorbic acid is the vitamer of ...
- Which of the following is a vitamer of vitamin B1?
- Which of the following conditions is caused by a deficiency of vitamin B1 in the body?
- Which of the following vitamins is produced by microorganisms in the intestine?
- Scurvy is a disease resulting from a lack of ...
- Which of the following vitamins is synthesised from cholesterol in the skin during sun exposure?
- A deficiency of vitamin D in the body causes weak or soft bones in children, a condition known as ...
- Which vitamin helps to maintain healthy skin and eyes, and strengthens the immune system?
- A healthy vegetarian diet can provide all of the required vitamins, but vegans (who eat no animal products at all) need to take supplements of which vitamin?
- Which of the following conditions can a deficiency of vitamin B12 lead to?
- Night blindness (nyctalopia) is a condition that can be caused by a deficiency of ...