- > Physiology >
- Endocrine System >
- Physiology Quiz 2
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. What is one of the main roles of thyroxin?
- 2. What are steroid hormones made of?
- 3. Which one of these in NOT a function of oestrogen?
- 4. Which area of the brain which produces antidiuretic hormone (ADH)?
- 5. What kind of hormone is oestrogen?
- 6. What is the main function of cortisol?
- 7. Which of these is NOT an indicator of an overactive thyroid?
- 8. What effect does insulin have on blood sugar levels?
- 9. What substance is used to make steroid hormones?
- 10. Glucagon is secreted by which type of cell?
- 11. Which of these hormones is released in response to stress?
- 12. Which of these increases the metabolic rate?
- 13. Which kind of hormone crosses the target cell membrane?
- 14. The main function of parathyroid hormone is the regulation of ...
- 15. Which one of these is a sex hormone?