- > Anatomy >
- General Anatomy >
- General Anatomy Facts, Quiz 2
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. What is the name of the fibrous protein found in hair and nails?
- 2. The hip joint is an example of ...
- 3. An adult human’s skeleton accounts for what percentage of their body weight?
- 4. Approximately how many times does an average human breathe in one day?
- 5. The total number of cells in the human body is approximately ...
- 6. Which of the following is one of the most commonly fractured bones of the body?
- 7. Which grows fastest, the facial, head or pubic hair?
- 8. Which of the following is the anatomical name for the 'collar bone'?
- 9. Which of the following is the largest internal organ?
- 10. Where would you find the uvula?
- 11. The sac which surrounds the heart is known as the ...
- 12. What is the anatomical term for the area of the nose that separates the nostrils?
- 13. What is the correct anatomical name for the 'tailbone'?
- 14. Which is the larger bone in the lower leg, the tibia or the fibula?
- 15. What is the scientific term for fatty tissue in the body?