- > Anatomy >
- General Anatomy >
- Joints, Quiz 1
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. How many types of joint are there in the human body (by structural classification)?
- 2. Which type of joints are freely moveable?
- 3. How many major types of synovial joint are there?
- 4. The atlantoaxial joint (label A in the image) is a ...
- 5. The elbow joint is an example of a ...
- 6. The sutures between the bones of the skull are an example of ...
- 7. Which type of synovial joint are the carpometacarpal joints (label C in the image)?
- 8. Which of the following is an example of a synovial plane joint shown in the image above?
- 9. What sort of synovial joint is the hip joint (the acetabulofemoral joint; label E in the image)?
- 10. Which type of joints are held together by hyaline cartilage or fibrocartilage?
- 11. The metatarsophalangeal joints (label F in the image) are which type of synovial joints?
- 12. Which type of joint sits within an an articular capsule?
- 13. The proximal and distal radioulnar joints are examples of ...
- 14. Which type of synovial joints are those between the carpals of the wrist?
- 15. The radiocarpal joint (the meeting of the forearm with the wrist) is a ...