15 questions on the anatomy of bones :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- Label number 1 in the diagram indicates which part of the bone?
- The bone on the left in the image is the :
- Label number 5 in the diagram indicates the :
- What do we mean by an 'articulation'?
- A 'crest' on a bone is :
- What is label number 4 pointing to in the diagram?
- What is a 'condyle'?
- A 'canal' is :
- Label number 3 in the diagram is pointing to :
- The bone on the right in the image is the :
- An 'articular process' is :
- In the diagram, what is label number 2 pointing to?
- A small projection or bump is known as an :
- What is the name for a projection near to a condyle?
- A small, flattened articular surface is called a :