- > Anatomy >
- General Anatomy >
- Bones, Quiz 1
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. Label number 1 in the diagram indicates which part of the bone?
- 2. The bone on the left in the image is the :
- 3. Label number 5 in the diagram indicates the :
- 4. What do we mean by an 'articulation'?
- 5. A 'crest' on a bone is :
- 6. What is label number 4 pointing to in the diagram?
- 7. What is a 'condyle'?
- 8. A 'canal' is :
- 9. Label number 3 in the diagram is pointing to :
- 10. The bone on the right in the image is the :
- 11. An 'articular process' is :
- 12. In the diagram, what is label number 2 pointing to?
- 13. A small projection or bump is known as an :
- 14. What is the name for a projection near to a condyle?
- 15. A small, flattened articular surface is called a :