- > Anatomy >
- General Anatomy >
- General Anatomy Facts, Quiz 3
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. What is the name of the bone that forms the lower jaw?
- 2. What is a normal human body temperature?
- 3. In which part of the body would you find the incus and stapes bones?
- 4. Where in the body is the basilar artery located?
- 5. Approximately how many times per minute does an average human blink?
- 6. The metatarsal bones are in which part of the human body?
- 7. How long is a typical adult human oesophagus?
- 8. What is the largest muscle in the buttocks?
- 9. What is the name of the endocrine gland in the throat?
- 10. If laid end-to-end, the total length of all the blood vessels in a typical adult human would measure approximately ...
- 11. What is the name of the fibrous connective tissue that connects one bone to another?
- 12. What does the word 'cephalic' refer to?
- 13. What does the pigment melanin determine in the body?
- 14. Which part of the small intestine do the bile and pancreatic ducts enter?
- 15. The smallest type of blood vessels are called ...