15 more questions on the anatomy of bones :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- A small pit found on the head of a bone is called a :
- A cavity within a bone is sometimes called a :
- A long, thin projection on a bone is sometimes called a :
- Which of the following is a protuberance in the ankle :
- A short canal in a bone, open at only one end, is called a :
- A 'process' is :
- What is a 'ramus'?
- The term 'sinus' refers to :
- A 'spine' on a bone is :
- What is a 'suture'?
- An 'epiphyseal plate' is :
- The 'head' of a bone is :
- What is a 'metaphysis'?
- The 'neck' of a bone is :
- An opening through a bone is known as a :