- > Anatomy >
- General Anatomy >
- Bones, Quiz 4
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. A small pit found on the head of a bone is called a :
- 2. A cavity within a bone is sometimes called a :
- 3. A long, thin projection on a bone is sometimes called a :
- 4. Which of the following is a protuberance in the ankle :
- 5. A short canal in a bone, open at only one end, is called a :
- 6. A 'process' is :
- 7. What is a 'ramus'?
- 8. The term 'sinus' refers to :
- 9. A 'spine' on a bone is :
- 10. What is a 'suture'?
- 11. An 'epiphyseal plate' is :
- 12. The 'head' of a bone is :
- 13. What is a 'metaphysis'?
- 14. The 'neck' of a bone is :
- 15. An opening through a bone is known as a :