- > Anatomy >
- The Skeletal System >
- The Skeleton
Each of the quizzes below include 15 multiple-choice identification questions related to the full skeleton, and includes the following bones:
The clavicle, the femur, the fibula, the pelvic girdle, the humerus, the mandible, the pubis, the patella, the radius, the rib cage, the sacrum, the skull, the sternum, the tibia, and the ulna.
If you get a question right, the next one will appear automatically, but if you get it wrong the correct answer will appear in a separate box so you can see where you went wrong. Just click ok to go to the next question. An overall score will be given at the end of each quiz.
Start at Quiz 1, and work your way up once you're getting everything right.
- The full skeleton :
- Front view : Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2 --- Quiz 3 (joints)
- Back view : Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2 (joints)
- Side view : Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2 (joints)
In this section we've added a few alternative study aids to help you along.
- Articles - Here you'll find a range of short articles on basic anatomy and physiology topics, complete with a few 'test yourself' questions for each one.
- Images and pdf's - Just in case you get tired of looking at the screen we've provided images and pdf files that you can print out and use for 'off-line' practice.
- Word Roots - When you learn the word roots, prefixes and suffixes contained within anatomical and medical terms, you can often work out what they mean. This can be a useful skill as you progress in your studies, so we've provided a dictionary to help you!
- Games - Finally in the resources section, we've added some simple games to make anatomy and physiology practice a little bit more fun.