- > Anatomy >
- General Anatomy >
- Anatomy of Muscles, Quiz 2
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- 1. Number 11 is pointing to an image of ...
- 2. The periostium is indicated by number :
- 3. Which number indicates the epimysium?
- 4. A muscle fiber is indicated by number :
- 5. What is the name of the large muscle at the back of the calf?
- 6. Which of the following muscles turns the head?
- 7. A muscles contractility is its ability to ...
- 8. What does number 5 indicate?
- 9. Which of the following muscles acts as an antagonist to the biceps brachii?
- 10. Which type of muscle is sometimes called 'involuntary muscle’?
- 11. The outer layer of connective tissue which surrounds skeletal muscle tissue is called the ...
- 12. Which type of involuntary muscle has branched striated fibres?
- 13. Number 7 is pointing to the ...
- 14. Which type of muscle tissue is found in blood vessels?
- 15. A muscles extensibility is its ability to ...